Re: Fwd: Re: Biogas

Hi Ed,

what you mentioned isn't comparable to CO2-production in a bottle. I personal
don't even use blackwater extracts for my fish-why should i drink it - beer is
much cheaper.

We're using biological processes  in filters - this isn't natural too but
necessary. We keep to many fish in little tank volumes -also not natural compared
to habitats. Biofilters, peat, ro devices, ion exchange resins and some more
sophisticated devices are substitutes a way to make it practical. Why not using
biogas to produce carbon dioxide-just one more artificial method.