New to list / ramerezi

Hello all!

I hope I'm not posting too off topic for this list, but I need to get some
info about rams!  I don't have any yet, but I think they are cool, and I
aspire to get one or two.

The thing that I am confused about is the different strains of rams!  I've
heard of blue rams, long-finned rams, German blue rams, and a few others!
Are German blue rams the best type?  What do German blues look like?  What
is the difference between these different types of rams?  I have heard lots
of explanations.  I've heard stuff about fish farms in Singapore,
colouration differences, fish being raised indoors, etc., etc.  I am very
confused!

I would appreciate any help!
- -Andy