Re: Mating behavior? (A.cruzi)

On Mon, 2 Feb 1998, Thomas Soelter wrote:

> Hi Lilia,
>
> sounds like your female isn't yet in the mood. Do you keep them alone without
> dither or target fish?

How do I know she is ready? The time I took them from the store they
really looked different - dull colors and almost no difference between
male and female. You should look at them now! Will they be even better?
They have some neons and pristellas as dithers, and lonely male blue ram
(who is chased by both of them, but this is only untill I clean up my other
tank!). Will she show she is ready if she is sitting alone?