Re: white little worms

Hi,

These are probably what is referred to as planaria.  Do
they often stick to the glass at the water line, if yes
then they are planaria.

I believe that they are there as a result of overfeeding
and although they may be harmless in themselves the
effect on the fish due to water quality may not be so good
in the long term.

Try not feeding your fish for a few days and the should
decline in population.  I used to observe these creatures
in my Discus tank when feeding heavily to encourage growth..

Hope this helps,
Ken.