Re: Mutant Aggie Spawn

> 1) Move the male now so he doesn't eat the fry?

Moving the male might incrase your chances of the females
looking after the eggs.
> 2) Move some cories and/or tetras with him?

Definately move the corys, probably best to move the Tetras
as well.

> 3) Wait until I can actually catch the fry and move just them?

In my experience fry kept with there mother grow much
faster.
> 4) Try and move just one female w/fry?

This will almost certainly lead to the eggs/fry  being
eaten, leave them in peace.

> 5) Try and move all females w/fry?

As above.

One thing I am absolutely against except as a last resort
is to hatch the eggs artificially as I believe that in the
long term this would lead us all to having to hatch
artificially as the fish would forget how to rear the fry
themselves.  This has already happened with angels as a
proper pair are more the exception than the rule after
generations of breeders pulling eggs to try and maximise
their financial return.  For me one of the main pleasures
in keeping dwarfs is watchingthe females herd and protect
their fry.

You could move any females that lose/eat their eggs to
stop them competing with the other females.

Good luck, you may not get fry this time as it can take a
few attempts.

regards,
Ken.
Ken Laidlaw