Re: Dwarf cichlid websites

On Sun, 15 Feb 1998, Steven J. Waldron wrote:

> Hi,
> Sorry, but could someone post that Taiwanese Apisto site again? Also
> interested in other good dwarf cichlid sites (I have D. Soares and The Krib
> boomarked). Thanks
> - Steve Waldron

Hi guys,

I just did a Krib update, and I now have Julio's page and the Taiwanese
page listed at the bottom of the Apisto/Dwarf page.  Sometimes it takes me
a while to update this stuff, but I get it all eventually. :)

(I also have some recent threads added to the articles, and a few species
photos by Ken.)

  - Erik

- ---
Erik Olson