ASG "New"sletter

Hi all,
Well, I recieved the latest copy of the Apisto-gram, skimmed over it, and
hey! saw some interesting Pelvicachromis offered by David Soares. I've
always wanted to try Pelv. taeniatus "Lobe", David had some. I called him
up yesterday, inquired about the Lobe and was surprised to find out he
hasn't had those fish for months (years?). I then realized my "new"
Apisto-gram was dated December 1996! Tell me those in the know,let me in on
the joke...When will I see a curent Apisto-gram? Still looking for those
Lobe...
- - Steve Waldron