[none]

Dear All,

My previously healthy pair of A.nijsseni have stopped
feeding.  They were fine until a week ago when
they just seemed to lose interest in food.

I have a guppy in the tank as a dither and it is fine and
feeding.  I have fed some live food, bloodworms and daphnia
but these were also fed to my panduro and they are OK.

I have done a couple of water changes (water pH=6.5) over
the last couple of days and added a treatment for internal
bacterial disease.

Please if anyone has any tips to get them perked up again
please let me know, they are still young fish and I would
hate to lose them.

Regards,
Ken.