Re: What's BAP

Thomas writes:

<< very interesting thread. But forgive me I don't know what means BAP. >>

Breeders' Award Program- a sort of scorecard thing run by local fish clubs to
encourage breeding a variety of fish, and also raise money by requiring a
donation of fry from the spawns for auction.  A lot of fun, and a great way to
both encourage new hobbyists and to measure one's own knowledge and
competence.  You earn various titles of recognition along the way to becoming
a "Grand Master Breeder", sort of the fish club equivalent of the tenth degree
black-belt in karate.

Bob Dixon