My first Apisto Spawn

Hi All
I have what I think is my first Apisto spawning. A pair of Borelli were in
a flowerpot cave together this morning and when I fed some frozen
bloodworms, only the male came out to feed and then returned to the inside
of the pot. I left them alone for a couple of hours and when I checked
later only the female was in the cave and would chase the male away when he
approached. I have removed the male and now am wondering what to feed the
fry if I do get wigglers.

I have on hand "Liquifry No 1 for egg layers" and frozen baby brine shrimp.
Will this do or do I need to get a brine shrimp egg hatchery going? How
soon do the fry need to be fed? The tank is planted with 2 large Amazon
Swords, a large clump of Java Moss is laying on the bottom in front of the
cave and has been setup for several months so I am hoping there is a lot of
" Little Critters " established for the fry to munch on.

BTW this spawn has occurred the day after I did about a 40% water change
and lowered the pH slightly to about 6.4. It was previously 6.8.

Sorry this is so long, but you know how expectant fathers tend to run on.
Any suggestions are most welcome.

Leo Reinhard
lreinhard@sprint.ca