Re: Flowerpots as caves.

It's nice to hear these ideas.

Chipping a corner out of a 3" terra cotta pot isn't as easy as people might
lead you to believe. I had to glue pieces back on with silicone. I just
partially bury them on their sides now and block part of the entrance with
a rock that has either java moss or a small java fern rubber banded to it.

Despite this my aggies (only ones to spawn so far) have preferred the 3
large pieces of lava rock with java moss on top that are arranged to have
narrow passageways.

>I am going get a couple of dwarf cichlids, and I was wondering how
>flowerpots is used as caves...

- -Doug Brown
debrown@kodak.com