Re: Flowerpots as caves.

In my local area, we pretty much all use short pieces of pvc.  It sinks.  You can
see the eggs when they are there.  The newly hatrch wrigglers lie on the bottom
without getting sucked into gravel.  Its much easier to syphon some or all the
new borns out of the tube (than out of the gravel).  You can vary the diameter
(1, 1 1/4, 1 1/2) as well as the length (2 inches on up).  They are easy to
remove and clean.  The smaller area (inside the tube) makes it easier for the
female to defend.

- --Randy