Re: another worthwhile idea (correction)

Doug Brown wrote:

> If you're willing to administer it it's worth a try! Randy rightfully
> reminded me about copyright issues of copying photos to a site and you also
> shouldn't link to sites without their permission.

Clarification:  I feel it is alright to link to a web site as a whole site, (even
if the owner of the site doesn't want you to do it). What is published on the web
is public and available for public viewing.  (For example, I doubt "Web Pages
that Suck" gets permission for what they post: http://www.webpagesthatsuck.com/
.)

However, I don't think it is right to link in a picture from a sight and use it
as if it is yours.

- --Randy