Re: Angels and Apistos

William writes:

<< I would like to ask questions and make a couple of comments.  One is how
many
> gallons does that tank hold which is 36"x12"x18"  by my calculations it is
> 4 and 1/2 cu.ft.  But how many gallons?>

There are 231 cu. inches per gallon.  36x12x18 works out to close to 33 1/2
gallons.

> Comment:  How do the angels cope with the shallowness of the tank.  I gather
it is >only 12" high!? ><snip>

I agree.  I have bred young angels in ten gallon tanks that are only 10 inches
high.  But a large pair of veils will languish in tanks of those depths.

Bob