Apistogrammoides breeding!- artificial incubation

Wow! After posting my last messageon the good health of my once sickly
apistogrammoides- I went and looked at the t-bar tank. Sure enough, the
female is sitting on a spawn of around 50 eggs! I'm going to artificially
incubate them, though this is a new procedure to me. I would appreciate any
suggestions. What a good start of a  day...
- - Steve.

Steven J. Waldron                       phone/fax: (415) 386-7377
2550 Balboa St. #2                      email: swaldron@slip.net
San Francisco, CA, 94121 USA

"Well I woke up in the morning
There's frogs inside my socks"   - Bob Dylan, On the Road Again