Re: apisto V1 #117-tea

On 23 Mar 1998 21:22:05 -0000, you wrote:
>Half tongue in cheek, but what type of tea have you used?  (Whole leaf I
>assume)
Just ordinary 'Liptons'  Ceylon tea bags Bill, Earl grey or lemon
flavors might be pushing things too far. On refection I'd guess the
extraction temperature may be important, but I have't  paid any
attention to it thus far. Start with 1/4 cup or so and build up slowly
if you have fish you're prepared to risk. Please note I have't tried
on any species considered particularly sensitive to water quality.
Borrellis, cockatoos and aggies are the only apisto species I've been
able to lay my hands on in NZ. This makes it difficult to contribute
much so mostly I lurk and breed a few favorite tetras :)

Toado.