Re: Cacatuoides Free Swimming,, Yeehaa!!

Hi Vicky,

Well done on your successes so far.  I have a couple of
questions

The water out of
> my tap is about PH 7, with a hardness about 45 DGH.
Am I receiving this right, is it really forty five degrees
of general hardness?  Your water sounds like concrete.

> I picked up some new cichlids over the past couple of days. I found 6
> Paletaenia's at one pet shop.
Please, what are Paletaenia?

> Yesterday, I found some really beautiful cichlids.  I bought 3 Tucurui's.
> 1 Male and 2 females. They are much more colorful this morning, and have
> pin stripes on their bodies. They are beige, with beautiful markings.
Lucky you, these are nice fish.

Cheers,
Ken.