Re: Sexing A. Nijsseni

	A. nijsseni is fairly easy to sex.  Check the ventral fins, and
you'll find that the female has a lot more black in them.  As nijsseni
mature, the males ventral fins are also noticeably longer, and
yellow-tipped.  Now of course, these are relative qualities, so with just
two fish, you may have two of the same sex, and my description won't
help ;-(.

	Question to other apistophiles:  the sexing method I mention above
seems to work well for many spp. I'm familiar with, but I'd like to know
with which spp. this technique wouldn't be helpful.

		Andrew

~^~
 ~