Aggresion subsides after move

Hi folks,

Thought I would keep you up to date on the spawning. I went ahead and
moved the Bolivians into the 20 gal with their fry. They colored back up
within the hour. All seem to be much happier. AMF the female ram is
already showing her egg tube again and acting like she is ready again.
If she spaws again I will probably move the fry into another 20 gal
for their own safety. The Apistos also seem to be much more at ease now
that their alone. I can't see the eggs because she laid them in a large
piece of african root wood. (that stuff has sooo many holes and caves) I
will keep you all informed on her progress. Please let me know if it
sounds like I am screwing up anywhere.

Thanks yall
Tim