Fwd: Re: breeding established aquarium forms

Dave wrote:
>When were cardinals spawned???   I thot this had not been done, only
neons.
>  How did I miss out?  Inquiring minds want to know.
>--
>Dave Gomberg	mailto:gomberg@wcf.com
I saw a hexagon display tank of cardinal tetras that were domestically
spawned at least 15 years ago at a store in San Francisco.  The store is
no longer there but it used to be located on Lombard St. and Columbus
Ave.  I knew the person that spawned them and I think he's truthful.