RE: Re: breeding established aquarium forms

They are spawnable, and have been by at least three people over the
years. The last I saw was @10 years ago at an aquarist's house in LA--I
went to verify his breeding for BAP.
I don't believe anyone has been working with them lately. Perhaps at a
University, but I don't think many hobbyist's are truly trying to breed
em'--and the farms aren't because of the requirements--which they
couldn't match well.

Like Black Neons, and neons, they all succumb to breeding at some point.