Re: A.Nijsseni

> Hi Bob

I had the two males in the 50 gallon for over two months. I`m very
surspise that they got along great together. They were really buddy`s
together.

I like your idea and Kaycy of put both pairs in the 15 gallon tank and
when one of them pair off, I will take out the other pair.

Since I had such a hard time finding these fishes, I really want them to
breed. I` m looking for the best way to get them to breed.

George