Re:New Spawnings

Hi Vicky,

     I enjoyed reading about your new "babies'. It must be a great
feeling to look in the tank and see this blessed event!!.  How are they
all doing? Are they still in the 5 gallon tank? And what is the water
chemistry? I am hoping to breeb mine. I just bought 3 Agazissis today to
add to my male. Hope I got at least 1 female. I have some Cacatuoids,
but I am having a health problem with the male. People on this list have
been very helpful. Keep us updated. Thanks
Diane