Blue light

Recently I was reading an old book on fish keeping and came across an
interesting trick. I did not try it by myself yet, but guess it can be of
considerable interest.
So, the trick is about how to catch your fish without disrupting
carefully build landscape. Is not it a familiar problem? It can be done in
the dark room with tank lights off using blue light. Fish is not active
in this light (does not see it?) and can be easily caught.
I am going to try it next time I need it, if someone tries it before,
please, let know if it works!