Bringing fish from Canada to U.S.

My state's inspector for US Fish & Wildlife is currently checking into this issue
for me.  Oliver in Montreal wanted to buy some fish from me, so I inquired about
what all is involved.

If the fish were wild-caught, I'd have to pay the $95 inspection fee for the
shipment.  That's what I pay (plus the import license fee) when I bring in
wild-caught fish via Canada.  But since my fish are tank raised, it might be
different.  The inspector said she'd call Washington and research it.  I'll pass
on and tell you what I find out (whenever I hear back).

Kathy/Eric, you live near the border.  What do you guys know about bringing back
store-bought fish from Vancouver?

- --Randy