Re: Book

I don't know how much it's worth, but it's important to know if it's the basic
expanded version or if it's been expanded with subsequent inserts.  TFH brought
this book out in the 60s and had insert in their magazines to add to it.  They
also sold these inserts in booklet form, about 8 - 10 per booklet.  The expanded
edition came out in the late 70s and had the first 10 or 12 insert booklets
included in it.  After that an additional 10 (I think) booklets were added.  I'm
sure it would be worth more with the added inserts.  It still is a very useful
book to own, but the names of many of the fish have changed or were incorrect.