Re: Apistogramma inconspicua

Hi all

Did a little checking and came up with nothing really useful, some
pointers to what it may be though. A. inconspicua grows larger than
the other two and its abdominal stripes are not as interrupted.
These were the only differences I found. I had 'A. commbrae' once,
that was before A. inconspicua became known so it probably could have
been either. A. linkei, with its yellow chest and dotted abdominal
stripes, should be easy to tell apart from these two.

Julio or Marco should step in here and put things right before I make
an unrecoverable mess of this ;-)

Fredrik Ljungberg

- --
Fredrik.Ljungberg@saab.se
Saab Ab
Flutter and Loads Department
voice +46 13 18 54 60, fax +46 13 18 33 63