Re: west africans

Hello Gary!

I'm looking for the same. I've searched the web for good sites, but have
only found one that is OK so far: The Krib
http://www.cco.caltech.edu/~aquaria/krib/

If you find other placed I would really like to have the addresses.

What kind of fish do you have?

Right now I have Pelvicachromis Taeniatus Nigeria Green,
		 P. Subocellatus
		 P. Roloffi
		 Nanochromis Transvestitus
		 and a Pelvicachromis unknown...probably a new Humilis.

Also I have Apistogramma Eunotus, A. Bitaeniata, and A. Nijsseni.
All my apistos are young fish, but I can see allready now they will be
beautiful!

I would like to have contact with anyone with interest for West-African
dwarfs, because there seems to be not too many of us, so feel free to
contact me.

Anja, Norway
*where the sun sometimes shines*