Re: Easy live foods

Okay, I'll agree that BBS are easy, except you have to restart the "culture"
every couple days.  I have found that a little bit of rotting leaves or
sphagnum peat in the bottom of a wading pool, bucket, or anything in between
will draw misquitos, who start the culture all by themselves, and renew it
every day.

How much easier than that do you want?  Okay, so ambient temperature has to be
within a certain range, but here in Boise, that gives me from April to
October, most years.

I also think that microworms are easier than brine shrimp.  Just start a new
culture every month, and harvest the old one until it crashes.

Bob Dixon