Re: Easy Live Food

Back in the late 70's I used to dig a hole in the ground large enough to
keep a 10 gallon tank in it. I would fill it with water and let nature take
it's course. Basically the mosquitos. I would collect the larvae with a fine
net every day, put them in a little clean water then freeze them. When I
needed to feed it to the fish, I would thaw some out in the tanks. It worked
quite well and I didn't have to worry about having them develop into flying
insects. The fish didn't seem to mind if they were frozen.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Kaycy