Re: Changing Water in Baby Tank

I would argue against no water changes for a month. Just recently I lost
A LOT of ram's fry because I did not change water in their tank (2g) for a
week. All of them died in just few hours and deaths stoped after change. I
have only few left, but already have several new batches and defenitely
will try not to do same mistakes again.
Apisto's fry is much more hardy and I did not have any fry deaths in a
batch of about 70 fry, although I sometimes skip water changes for them.
I would also speculate that the original problem was not with water maybe,
but with fry starving.

Lilia