Photographing fish and awuariums?

Hello everybody!

I've been searching around the web for photos on my favourites...the
West Africa dwarfs. But not too many photos are to be found.

So I thought about taking some photos myself and put on my homepage with
a discription of the fish. But I've never taken photos of the aquariums
or fish before, can anyone please give me some advice on how to take
good pictures?

Do I need a very advanced camera and lences, or can I use my ols
all-in-one compact camera?? It's got no zoom, but can take photos
without blitz.

I'd be most greatful for some advice.

Anja Ehmke ;-)
Norway