A Spawn !!

Hi All
Well, my A. Caucatoides have finally spawned. One pr. anyways. Icame
home today to find a  "massive" cloud of fry. The female isn't what I
would call yellow, as compared to my A.Nijsseni. But the proof is in the
pudding I guess, as she has this huge cloud of fry and the A. Nijsseni
has none. So, my question is what next?? I have lots of books{read them}
researched it online{read that too} but I feel better posting it to the
list. They are the Triple Red color varient. The tank is a 10 gal tank
with a Hydro Sponge III in it and several flower pots and a mass of Java
Moss. I am guessing that since the fry are free swimming that I may need
to feed them soon altho they have moss and a sponge to nibble off of.
They seem to be picking at the sand substrate also. Thanks Everyone
I finally got a decent spawn.
TIA
Later Gareth Casey