Re: translating German sites

Howdy:

I have had some experience with translation software, although not with
"translation engines".  I do know that when it gets technical, translation
software can produce paragraphs that sound like German from a Mel Brooks
movie, or worse, English from a Sauerkraut Western.  If someone should get
stuck in verbal quicksand, send me a message and I`ll help out.  I don`t
have enough time to translate complete websites, but at least with those
parts that make a difference between "frying your catch" and "catching your
fry."

Peter Rockstroh
plasticolor@guate.net