Re: altispinosa guarding eggs (image)

>P.S. Kaycy, I don't recall if anyone asked you to check your contrast.  I
played with
>the contrast on my moniter and was able to obtain the problem you reported.
Turn up
>the contrast and see what happens.
Thanks Randy. I am still working on my photos as well with a regular camera.
Looking at the prints and then adjusting what I need to to get it to look
like what I want. It is a long process.

I don't know where the contrast is on my monitor. I did find the little door
up front (Thanks to IdahoBob.) but it has nothing like contrast on the
buttons. Oh, well. I will wait till you have other photos to post. Unless
you would send me an attached .tif of the photo personally and not through
the list. Then I can take it into my Photo Paint and do whatever I need to
see it. Thanks again.

Kaycy