Re: Carbonate reduction

At 01:59 AM 6/14/98 EDT, ID wrote:
>It's not that I'm opposed to RO, I just am not in a position to run a lot of
>plumbing and set up a good processing facility in my current digs.  Once I
buy
>a house, and trade my lease for a mortgage, that will be a top priority.

Bob, most of the stuff you will need will run off a hose bib and can be
taken to your new digs.  And not too expensive either (much less than
$400).  On the other hand, if you move somewhere with soft water, you may
not need it.

- --
Dave Gomberg, San Francisco            mailto:gomberg@wcf.com
FormMaestro                              <http://www.wcf.com>