Re: Rainwater collection

Hi!
I use strictly rain water collected from the house roof drain system. I
filter out particles with a cloth strainer. I raise West African dwarfs and
Corydoras. I think this is the best alternative to ro. I have no city water
and use the rain water for the house, but since it is held in a large
underground concrete tank the pH is a little high. The rain here in KY is
pH 7.0 . I find the dark blue 55 gallon plastic barrels are the best and
retard algae with their dark color.
Mike