Re: Panduro & Pertensis

Jason,

Your feeding regimen sounds fine. Your pH should be OK but lowering it a bit
would help.  Lowering the temperature would also be a good idea (78º to 79º F) to
assure a more even ratio of male and female.

I, too, am having problems with my Pandora.  Even though this species is
supposedly polygamous, my pair doesn't appear very compatible, yours might not be
either.  If possible add extra males & females to assure getting a compatible
pairs.

I've found that A. pertensis is a true monogamous species and very particular
about their mates.  At least six should be raised together to assure getting
compatible partners.  Given compatible partners, the above water conditions
should produce fry.

Mike Wise