Re: Color Morphs ? (was Cacatoides)

Peter,

These are color strains that have been selectively bred over many generations to
bring out the desired colors.  There are some very colorful wild specimens out
there, too. These are the original stock used and improved  upon (color wise).
I've never heard of any "double red" or purple tail populations of A. cacatuoides
in the wild.  Think of them as color strains like in guppies.

Mike Wise