Re: bitaeniata spawn!

Eric, Kathy, & Kacey,

I used to breed A. bitaeniata many years ago when it was about the only apisto I
could get at the LFS.  I found males to be very pushy and never had any real luck
with young pairs.  My best success came when I paired up young females with big
over the hill males who could just get up enough energy to spawn.  My females
were always spooky, so I'd leave a dim night light on their tanks for the first
week or two.

Mike Wise