Attn Tim Ellis

Tim,

	I have free swimming sunsets.  Come by the store on Monday afternoon
and we can go take a look.  They seem to be monogamous and both parents
provide considerable parental care, guarding and defending the fry in
unison.  The aquarium hardware is a 120 gallon with an Eheim Pro 2227
and 2226, decorated with lots of driftwood and large Anubias Nana. Light
is provided by Halogen Shop Light.  The pH is 5.5, the Hardness is O (GH
and KH), temperature is 84degrees.  The female spawned in a knot on a
piece of driftwood.  She moved the hatched fry in to a tangled mass of
Nana roots at about midnight Sat the 26th.  This was the first I knew
abouut the spawning!  They are extremely aggressive toward the tank
mates which include three Sterbai corys & Seven adult Altum Angels as
well as two more female sunsets.  For all intents and purposes the pair
claims two thirds of the tank as theirs.

				Roger