A.nijsseni

Hi,

I've just bought a pair of A.nijsseni and the female does
not have the large blotch on the operculum clearly visible
in the ones I've had previously, it has a more regular
apisto stripe. The black mark on the middle of the body is
only a smallish size spot rather than a large blotch. The
fish is a beautiful yellow colour though with no blue so
I'm pretty certain it is a female.

My question is has anyone seen a female nijsseni before
with simialr markings.  There was another female in the
tank with markings the same.

Thanks,
Ken.