º

Erik Olson wrote:

> I recommend mixing your R/O water with a small amount of your tap water,
> enough to bring it to 1-2° hardness [how do you guys type that degrees
> symbol?  I had to cut and paste it!].
>
>    - Erik

For a PC use the ALT command (Hold down the ALT key and enter 0186 on your key
pad (Num Lock on)). I keep a list of ALT commands on hand for things like µ, ¼,
½, ¾, ², ³, and non-English letters like ß, á, é, í, ö, ñ, etc. These ALT command
codes are listed in the you 'character map' file.

Mike Wise