An Offer

Date: Fri, 9 Oct 1998 12:19:35 -0400
From: Doug Brown <debrown@kodak.com>
Subject: Re: Axelrod's Cichlid Lexicon

> Don't the authors proof these things?

As part of my day job, I proofread policy reports for a nonprofit.  I'd
happily offer my *free* services to any publisher who wants to work a few
days into their production schedule and send me a copy.

Anyone want to volunteer to check the technical accuracy, and we'll make a
joint offer?  Anyone have an 'in' with a publisher?  Anyone work for a
publisher, who wants to take me up on the offer?

Alysoun McLaughlin
alysoun@planetall.com (home)
alysoun.mclaughlin@ncsl.org (work)