Re: AAAhqualog

Mike,
I sit here with my books and try my best to make a contribution but alas I
am no use at this.  I obviously look and don't see, if you know what I mean.
Please, please don't think nobody is out here paying attention, I am
learning a lot from this as I am sure everyone else is.  I beg you to
please continue on the mailing list.
Helen.
Glasgow, Scotland. UK