Re: A. diplotaenia (Was Hello)

What is with these prices for A. diplotaenia? They are found in the
middle Rio Negro (as Steve mentions) which is a heavily exploited area
for ornamental fishes. Our group (in '96) caught a number of them (so
they are not rare at all), but there was little interest in bringing
them back. Had I realized at the time they were so rare in the hobby, I
would have brought some back to spread around. Maybe next time!

Lee
Vancouver, B.C.