Waste>>>TO DRAIN
                   ----------
Feed---+----RO------
	-
	 -	    ----------
	  -		Product>>>>TO 30 Gallon Trash Can_
           -
             -----------Backpressure from Float Shuts of Solenoid

I use a 50GPD Spectrapure RO system hooked to Kent Float Valve Kit, I
drilled the side of the 30 Gallon trash can to hold the float valve,
when full the float valve manually closes a solenoid to shut off the
feed water, I then pump the water out with a little giant pond pump from
the local hard ware store, put a ball valve in line on a PVC U at the
end of the hose in order to be  able to shut off the flow between tanks.