Re: Peruvian Fish

Hi Peter and all,
I concur with Kathy, if you are short on space and have lots of fish to
house- keep them in high densities. It is also beneficial to mix species,
conspecifics are more belligerent with one another than congenerics. Remove
most tank decorations as these serve as territorial loci (i.e centers of
aggression).  I would always keep on hand some Flagyl (metronidazole) with
wild caught fish- if you notice stringy feces and gradual emaciation- a mega
dose of flagyl often works like a charm. Good Luck
- Steve Waldron