Re: Male Agassiziis ?

Hey tanks for the quick response. I was told they were reds. Its just my luck
to get all of the same sex:) What do you keep as far as apistos go. Right now
Im working with wild steindachneri. I just had my first spawn. Unfortunatly it
had nothing to do with me. I just noticed one day that there were fry in the
tank. The spec were 6.0 and about 40dgh and temp 79f. when I noticed them
there were only about 25 left. weel see. Sorry for rambling. Let me know if
you can sell me a few.

Thanks
Davidde