Re: New Fish Room

For me, 1) enough clearance between rows to get in and muck with the tank,
and 2) put in enough light to keep floating plants... I swear they are
what keep our tanks from becoming too nutrient-choked when we don't have
time for water changes.  I guess maybe also 3) get everything leveled up
and painted before adding the tanks.

  - Erik

--
Erik Olson